Sunday, January 13, 2013

Most Embarassing 2 Days of My Life

Friday, I was at a shoot, having a great time, feeling fine when all of a sudden, out of the blue, I felt like I was going to puke. I started to walk towards the bathroom, but passed out before I made it there! I woke up laying naked in the hallway in a puddle of sweat, with a terrified photographer looking down at me. Then wet shaking me asks for a bucket and proceeds to puke my guts out. Still naked in the hallway. Luckily we had already shot some good stuff before that happened. I went home and slept it off.
Then the next day, Saturday, I was modeling at a workshop with about 15 photographers. What a great time to start my period, on set, while shooting nudes!
Most embarrassing 2 days of my life. So, I'm writing this in hopes that one day I will look back at this and laugh. But that day is not today. FML! 

No comments:

Post a Comment